Patent Paralegal / Paralegal / Foreign Language Correspondent (m/f/d)
Abitz & Partner is an internationally oriented patent law firm in Munich. With a background in natural sciences, we bridge the gap between technology and law. We help inventors to understand the complexity of patent law and we strive to bring technology closer to lawyers. Become part of our law firm team as a patent paralegal, paralegal or foreign language correspondent (f/m/d).
These challenges are waiting for you:
- You will support us in the filing of intellectual property rights, the management of grant, opposition, appeal and infringement proceedings.
- You will take care of the correspondence with the offices (in particular the European Patent Office and the German Patent and Trademark Office) as well as the correspondence with the clients; the correspondence will be carried out partly on your own responsibility in English and also in German
- You will be involved in file management, for example monitoring deadlines and preparing files, as well as receiving incoming mail
- completed training as a patent paralegal or foreign language correspondent or professional experience in the patent field
- proficient handling of Word and Excel
- independent working style and ability to work in a team
- good knowledge of English and preferably German, both written and spoken
- permanent or part-time position
- attractive earning opportunities
- a varied and interesting working environment with international clients
- a cooperative and pleasant working atmosphere
Type of position: full-time or part-time
Working hours: 39 per week (full-time)
We look forward to receiving your application!
online until 05.03.2023